Thursday, April 26, 2007

random babbles

Well... I'm not happy at all. I tried to make my blog one way, and it sucked. So I talked more about my thoughts on issues... and that sucks too. It sucks because I don't want to turn this blog into a debate forum. (Natalie - I did the research. You're wrong.

Email me if you want to talk about it :-)

So what can I talk about, then? I dunno. My daily life is boring. Journalling is not for me. I'd like to write about what I think about concerning events, world-views, philosophies, religion, sex, relationships, people... but I don't want to get into debates. I want to keep the comments open, because I like feedback - however, I'm afraid, due to the highly controversial nature of what I like to talk about, that it will all get dragged down into endless quagmires of opposing points-of-view.

Ugh.